What’s Included in Metabolic Renewal
Metabolic Renewal covers all keys to metabolic health:nutrition, workouts, mindset and healthy living. It’s designed to be the last program you’ll ever need to get in shape, feel great and live long.
It gives you all the tools and knowledge needed to personalize the program. You can adapt how you eat, exercise and live in response to how your body’s natural hormonal rhythms change as you age.
You deserve something unique, something customized to your female metabolism, your hormones, your body, and your natural rhythms. This allows the best version of you to always be present.
Here are the tools in Metabolic Renewal that will help:
The 12-Week Body-Sculpting Workout Plan
The workouts in Metabolic Renewal are based on the idea of working out smarter, not harder. It lasts 12 weeks and is structured into 4 phases with different workouts.
This follows Dr. Teta’s "goldilocks rule": not too much exercise to stress your metabolism. And not too little that you don’t get results. But just enough to get you the most results in the least time.
This works particularly well if you’re short on time and have struggled to get results in the past.
Here’s why women love this smarter, not harder approach so much:
In Metabolic Renewal, you’re done in 15 minutes flat, no matter your weight, fitness level or workout experience. The workouts seem like they’re over just after you start! Plus, you’ll never repeat the same workout back-to-back. That keeps you excited, motivated and the results coming.
Metabolic Renewal combines cardio, resistance and fitness training into single, hyper-efficient, 45-second "intelligent" moves. After 15 minutes, your metabolism does the extra work by continuing to burn fat and sculpt your body for up to 48 hours after.
The workouts in Metabolic Renewal can be done anywhere – whether in the comfort of your own home, in your hotel when travelling, or even in the gym (if that’s what you prefer).
Variations for Any Challenge Level
Metabolic Renewal was designed for the beginner or advanced athlete… and anyone in between. There are three variations of intensity (bodyweight, bands or dumbbells). Just select the most appropriate challenge level to start. And then progress to the next level when you’re ready.
Modifications for Those Who Need It
Metabolic Renewal is easy to do, even for those who have injuries or other physical limitations. We’ve included special modifications for each move to account for the most common issues people may face.
Customized to Your Fitness Level
The workouts inside Metabolic Renewal are designed for "YOU." That means you push at your intensity level, not someone else’s. When you "Push Until You Can’t, Rest Until You Can," you will stimulate the right combination of hormones that amplify your fat-burning results.
The 4 Body-Sculpting Phases:
Phase 1: Harmony (Weeks 1-3)
Phase 1 gets your hormone-signaling systems working properly. That allows you to enjoy the benefits of exercise, without overloading you with too much stress. The simple moves gently restore your brain’s hormone "command and control center". This awakens your metabolism and prepares your body for the big changes to come.
Phase 2: Inspire (Weeks 4-6)
Now that you've awakened your metabolism, phase 2 will inspire your body’s cellular machinery to burn body fat for fuel. A new set of moves wakes up your mitochondria (your cellular energy factories) to turn fat into energy at top speed. This gives you a flexible metabolism, capable of burning either fat or carbs when needed.
Phase 3: Enhance (Weeks 7-9)
Your metabolism is humming, your hormones are in harmony and your fat-burning machinery is firing… you’re now ready to turn up the dial with a new set of more intense movements. Without the prep from the previous phases, your body wouldn’t be able to handle this increased fat-burning intensity for long. Now you can.
Phase 4: Symphony (Weeks 10-12)
Now you crank up the intensity dial to the fullest setting your body is ready for. This taps into the unique hormonal advantage that is the hallmark of the female metabolism: Human Growth Hormone (HGH). The signature "burn" movements stimulate HGH naturally to tighten and tone your belly, butt, hips and arms.
Metabolic Renewal Roadmap:
The female metabolism is exquisitely sensitive. It’s constantly reacting to the world around it. It’s also constantly changing as your hormones change. And as you progress through different stages of life. Mastering how to adapt to these changes can be confusing.
That’s why Dr. Teta also includes his detailed Metabolic Renewal Roadmap. It’s like your personal metabolic instruction manual. It shows you how to adapt as your body changes.
This allows you to tap into your unique metabolic advantage to lose weight and thrive as a woman. It provides you the ultimate in personalization to make sure the best version of you is present.
Here’s just a sample of the empowering information you’ll discover in the Metabolic Renewal Roadmap:
- Hormone 101 – Understanding how your hormonal rhythms impact your metabolism can be confusing. Dr. Teta clears this up so you can make sense of your own body and how it reacts.
- 4 M Framework – Dr. Teta’s clinically-proven "4 M" framework helps you optimize all 4 key aspects of your metabolism so you can customize and adapt as your hormones change.
- Hormone Type – You’ll gain a deep understanding of your current hormone type, what it’s unique challenges are, but also what unique opportunities it presents to help boost results.
- Metabolic Toggles – This unique toolset, developed by Dr. Teta in his clinic, helps you accelerate results when your metabolism is ready, and break through plateaus so the results keep coming.
- AIM Protocol – Dr. Teta teaches you his AIM protocol to avoid the failings of the one-size-fits-all approach. You’ll learn how to adjust your diet based on how your body is responding.
- Fat Loss Acceleration – Once your body, hormones and metabolism are properly prepared, Dr. Teta will teach you a special method to safely amplify and accelerate your fat loss results.
12 Week Metabolic Meals Plan:
The days of one-size-fits-all diets is over. Eating right for your Hormone Type is the key to looking and feeling great.
That helps get your metabolism back on track to accelerate fat loss. This boosts energy and improves sleep… while keeping your hunger and cravings under control.
That’s why you’ll also get the 12 Week Metabolic Meals Plan where all of the hard work is done for you. These scrumptious meals will keep your metabolism humming and your taste buds tantalized.
Here’s what’s inside the 12 Week Metabolic Meals Plan:
- Delicious Recipes – Mouth-watering, gourmet chef-designed meals that are quick-and-easy to prepare and custom-tailored to support your unique hormone type and metabolism.
- Weekly Meal Plans – You’ll know exactly what to eat and when. You’ll also have detailed guidelines so you can create your own meals, perfect for the finnicky eater.
- Shopping Lists – Detailed list of everything you need for each meal so you can be in and out of the grocery store in minutes with no confusing measuring or converting.
- Customization Options – Whether you are menstruating or menopausal, this plan will have detailed customization instructions for your Hormone Type to help you get even faster results.
Female Transformation Tracker:
One of the most important things you can do when making any lifestyle change is to track your results. By discovering patterns, you’ll become your own metabolic detective.
You end up doing do more of what’s working and less of what’s not. You stay focused on getting results. That keeps you motivated and your results accelerate.
Plus, it brings to your attention improvements you may not have otherwise noticed. Things like their hair, skin and nails. PMS or menopausal symptoms. Even aches and pains.
The Female Transformation Tracker makes it super easy to track everything that counts:
- Metabolic Score – This measures how optimized your metabolism is. The higher the number, the easier it is to burn fat. And the more energy you have, the better you sleep and the more under control your hunger and cravings are. Most women see their scores jump very quickly.
- Vitality Score – This measures how optimized your overall health is. This is the key to living long. It includes everything from hair, skin and nails, to digestion, brain, heart and lung function. You may be shocked by just how many head-to-toe improvements you enjoy.
- PMS Score – This measures the reduction of pre-menstrual symptoms like mood swings and cravings. The days leading up to your period can be a nightmare. But it doesn’t have to be. Many women find PMS improves dramatically with Metabolic Renewal.
- Menopause Score – This measures the severity of menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats. Menopause can be aggravating. But it doesn’t have to be. Especially with the lifestyle changes in Metabolic Renewal. You can feel better in just days.
- Body Shape & Weight – A huge mistake many women make is obsessing about weight loss. Not only is that psychologically unhealthy, it ignores something crucial: the sculpting, tightening and toning that happens to your muscles. That has a huge impact on your physique. And it’s what helps clothes fit better and look better on. That’s why you’ll track both weight and body shape.
Plus, Get These Body-Shaping Bonuses
5-Minute Body-Sculpting Burnouts:
For some, 15-minutes a day, 3 days a week of "intelligent" workouts is enough to get results. However, if you want take things up a notch, the extra 5-minute body-sculpting burnout sessions may be for you.
- These can be an ideal fit if you enjoy a challenge. Or maybe you have a wedding, reunion, or beach trip coming up that you want to look and feel your best for.
- These 5-minute "burnout" sessions ramp up the intensity. They get your body sweating and burning fat at a rapid rate. And they trigger an even bigger 48-hour post-workout calorie burn.
- And because you "push until you can’t and rest until you can", they won’t harm your thyroid or put you at increased risk of injury like traditional "no pain, no gain" exercise can.
The 5-Step Female Flat Belly Formula:
One of the biggest challenges women have is weight gain around the belly. This can really accelerate as a woman begins to transition into menopause.
While the "love handles" and "muffin top" can be unsightly and frustrating, it’s the deeper belly fat that threatens the female metabolism.
It’s a major risk factor for heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and even some types of cancers. And it’s associated with high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high blood sugar.
Worse, a woman doesn’t have to be overweight to be at risk for the worst consequences of deep belly fat.
This deep belly fat wraps itself around your organs that lie inside your belly. Its cells can get stuffed full of fat and spew out toxic fatty acids and inflammatory molecules called cytokines. And because your liver, pancreas and heart are nearby, these toxic molecules can flood directly into them, wreaking havoc.
That’s why Dr. Teta has put together a special report called the 5-Step Female Flat Belly Formula. This reveals his proven methods for helping women reduce this dangerous belly fat… not just to look better and have clothes fit better, but to be healthier and live longer.
Inside this fascinating report, you’ll discover:
- Dr. Teta’s 5 simple steps you can start using tomorrow to reduce belly fat and decrease risk of heart disease and diabetes (if you like relaxing, sleeping deeply and eating carbs, you’ll love this)
- A special body measurement that can tell you whether belly fat puts you at increased risk for heart disease, type 2 diabetes and other health complications
- The 2 hormones to keep in balance that impact where fat accumulates on your body as you age (particularly on your belly, waist, hips, butt and legs)
- The "belly fat multiplying" hormone that must be kept under control or else it can lead to continued accumulation of belly fat (plus weaker bones and softer muscles)
- 2 critical factors that must be combined to allow the female metabolism to start chipping away at stubborn belly fat (if either of these aren’t accounted for, belly fat loss may be difficult)
- A specific type of exercise that directly attacks this deep belly fat (most types of exercise won’t make a difference and some actually can make "fat" parts even fatter)
- Why going extremely "low carb" can actually increase belly fat and make it more stubborn (instead, use Dr. Teta’s "half-in-half" rule to accelerate belly fat loss)